Mumbai University Programme
What a Student will learn?
- Paper 1:- Language study – English</li>
- Paper 2:- National Tourism Policy 2002
- Paper 1:- Grooming , Hygiene and Body Language
- Paper 2:- Communication Skills
- Paper 3:- Identify and provide advice on popular destination countries
- Paper 1:- Entrepreneur management
- Paper 2:- Tour operations Management
- Paper 1:- Itinerary making and costing
- Paper 2:- Computer skills
- Paper 3:- Approval of Travel by department of tourism , Govt of India
- Paper 1:- Tourism Marketing and Management
- Paper 2:- Customer Relationship Management
- Paper 2:- Business Communications
- Paper 1:- Personal grooming / hygiene
- Paper 2:-Communicating with customers
- Paper 3:- Practice on : Handling cash, non cash payment and performing bucket cash
- Paper 1:- E –commerce & legislation
- Choosing this master course you will get you accustomed to working in an international environment in a real time exposure.
- Conversational skills are honed through this course. Will get paid internship an roam all over world and get opportunity to work in Domestic / international airlines with a good position.
- Professionals will get an opportunity to travel to different exotic destinations and meet people of varying cultures.