Mumbai University Programme
What a Student will learn?
- Paper 1 ;- Language study – English
- Paper 2 :- National Tourism Policy 2002
- Paper 1:- Grooming , Hygiene and Body Language
- Paper 2 :- Communication Skills.
- Paper 3 :- Identify and provide advice on popular destination countries.
- Paper 1 ;- Entrepreneur management
- Paper 2 :- Tour operations Management
- Paper 1:- Itinerary making and costing
- Paper 2 :- Computer skills
- Paper 3 :- Approval of Travel by department of tourism , Govt of India
- Paper 1 ;-Tourism Marketing and Management/li>
- Paper 2 :- Customer Relationship Management
- Paper 3 :- Business Communications
- Paper 1:- Personal grooming / hygiene
- Paper 2 :- Communicating with customers
- Paper 3 :- Practice on : Handling cash, non cash payment and performing bucket cash.
- Paper 1:- E–commerce & legislation
- Paper 1:-Managerial Accounting
- Paper 2:- Hospitality
- Paper 3:- Event Management
- Paper 3:- Image building and self awareness
- Paper 1:- Mock Event / Conference / Meeting planner
- Paper 2 :- Stress Management by expert
- Paper 3 :- Stress Management by expert
Internship & Report
- Choosing this master course you will get you accustomed to working in an international environment in a real time exposure.
- Conversational skills are honed through this course. Will get paid internship an roam all over world and get opportunity to work in Domestic / international airlines with a good position.
- Professionals will get an opportunity to travel to different exotic destinations and meet people of varying cultures.