Mumbai University Programme
What a Student will learn?
- Paper 1 ;- Language study – English
- Paper 2 :- National Tourism Policy 2002
- Paper 1:- Grooming , Hygiene and Body Language
- Paper 2 :- Communication Skills.
- Paper 3 :- Identify and provide advice on popular destination countries.
- Paper 1 ;- Entrepreneur management
- Paper 2 :- Tour operations Management
- Paper 1:- Itinerary making and costing
- Paper 2 :- Computer skills
- Paper 3 :- Approval of Travel by department of tourism , Govt of India
- Choosing this master course you will get you accustomed to working in an international environment in a real time exposure.
- Conversational skills are honed through this course. Will get paid internship an roam all over world and get opportunity to work in Domestic / international airlines with a good position.
- Professionals will get an opportunity to travel to different exotic destinations and meet people of varying cultures.