University Master Programs
What a Student will learn?
This 2-year course will teach students detail study of management in the field of Airlines, Hospitality & Tourism. After studying this management course students will learn hospitality skills that can be used in positions such as managerial skills, leadership, teamwork and organization.
- Management Process and Perspectives
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
- Computer Aided Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Business Laws
- Research Methodology
- Production and Operations Management
- Business Ethics
- Economic Environment of Business
- Study Tour
- Travel Agency & Tour Operations
- Front Office Operations – Reservations & Registrations
- Airlines Management
- Tourism Product & Services‐ I
- Automation in Tourism, Hospitality & Airlines
- Total Quality Management
- Tourism Product & Services‐ II
- Customer Care & Interpersonal Skills
- Management Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Management Control Systems
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Corporate Governance
- Master’s Thesis
- Study Tour
- Choosing this master course you will get you accustomed to working in an international environment in a real time exposure.
- Conversational skills are honed through this course. Will get paid internship an roam all over world and get opportunity to work in Domestic / international airlines with a good position.
- Professionals will get an opportunity to travel to different exotic destinations and meet people of varying cultures.