CTA Certified Programme
What a Student will learn?
This 2-year course will teach students detail study of management in the field of Airlines, Hospitality & Tourism. After studying this management course students will learn hospitality skills that can be used in positions such as managerial skills, leadership, teamwork and organization.
- Introduction to Airlines
- Aircrafts & Airports
- Effective Communication Skills
- Personality Development
- Passenger Handling
- Airport Operations
- Crew Member Communication
- Time Management
- Safety & Emergency Procedures
- Air Travel Documentation
- Airfares & Ticketing
- Galileo GDS Level 1
- Choosing this master course you will get you accustomed to working in an international environment in a real time exposure.
- Conversational skills are honed through this course. Will get paid internship an roam all over world and get opportunity to work in Domestic / international airlines with a good position.
- Professionals will get an opportunity to travel to different exotic destinations and meet people of varying cultures.