Cabin Crew Courses After 12th
Cabin Crew Courses After 12th If you have completed 12th standard and are interested in pursuing a career as a cabin crew member, there are several courses you can consider. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality, and Travel Management: This is a 1-year diploma course that trains students in various aspects of aviation, hospitality, and travel management. It covers topics such as passenger handling, in-flight services, aviation safety, and communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management: This is a 3-year undergraduate program that provides a more comprehensive education in hospitality and tourism. It covers subjects such as food and beverage service, front office operations, event management, and tourism destination management.
- Airline and Airport Management: This is a specialized course that focuses specifically on the management of airlines and airports. It covers topics such as airline operations, aviation regulations, airport management, and air traffic control.
- Diploma in Ground Staff and Cabin Crew Training: This is a short-term course that provides training in ground handling and cabin crew duties. It covers subjects such as passenger handling, emergency procedures, and in-flight services.
In addition to these courses, many airlines also offer in-house training programs for cabin crew members. You can also consider obtaining certifications such as the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Cabin Crew Safety and Service Training (CCSST) certification, which is a globally recognized certificate for cabin crew.
How to become an Air Cabin Crew course after 12th?
The candidate must follow the below steps after the 12th standard to prepare themselves to become a Air Cabin Crew.
- The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in aviation, human resources, travel management or its likes.
- The candidate should have at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have passed any of the various entrance exams held for hospitality courses and should have taken up aviation as their stream of study.
- Many specific courses are available which can help in getting a better employment opportunity.
- There is no need for a PG degree in order to be an Air Cabin Crew.
- There are some masters/post-graduate courses available on aviation hospitality, hotel management etc. which will help you get a job in the aviation industry.
- PG Diploma in Air Hostess is a great course for those who want to become an air hostess after the completion of their Post graduation.
- In order to pursue the PG course, the candidate should hold an relevant Under Graduation course with the minimum percentile required.
Course to Become a Air Cabin Crew
Diploma in Cabin Crew Services & Hospitality Management
This one year Diploma course is meant to rework your life. This course is supposed for the people that wish to become an Airhostess and Care within the Air. Many children choose cabin crew as a full-time career option because of the high pay, exciting experience of flying and interacting with different types of people on board.
The liberation of the Indian skies has thrown open tons of job opportunities during this field. The job entails performing safety and repair duties which make sure that air travelers are flying during a safe environment, whilst receiving excellent standards of friendly service.
For More Information Visit The Website Click Here